2.25″ Semi- Gloss White Aluminum Round Magnet
aluminum magnets will resist fading for a lasting, quality message or image. Low glare finish is scratch and finger print resistant. Magnet is self adhesive and attaches after sublimation.
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 40-45 seconds
– pressure – light to medium
1. Place the metal face down onto the transfer face up.
2. Tape two ends of the ornament to the transfer using the heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and ornament in the press onto the paper towel (transfer
face up ornament on top of transfer face down)
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and metal.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
7. Tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends.
8. Allow product to cool completely before applying magnet.