Medium-term indoor and outdoor lettering, marking and decoration. Only 2.5 mils thick, ORACAL 651 offers six year outdoor durability, flexibility, thermal print compatibility. This high-quality film is a good choice for moderately complex jobs that don’t require the extra conformability provided by ORACAL’s cast films.Medium-term indoor and outdoor lettering, marking and decoration.
Oracal 651 Instructions for Application
- Create design and place vinyl color/shinny side up on your mat.
- Tip- For adhesive vinyl you do not mirror your project.
- Cut design and weed vinyl.
- Prep the surface of your product by spraying with glass cleaner and wiping with a soft cloth.
- Place transfer tape over your design and varnish the design to the transfer tape.
- Position your design on your product and press down firmly. Use a craft scraper to smooth out design.
- Peel up the transfer tape leaving the vinyl design on the product.
- Tip for Oracal 651 – Use a hairdryer to remove stubborn bubbles. Adding heat to the design will soften the adhesive.
Product Details Oracal 651
- Materials come in solid colors and over all patterns.
- Printable Blank Oracal 651 sheets can be print your own pattern using an Inkjet printer.
Material Recommendations for Oracal 651 Materials
- Best used for outdoor products; boards, metal signs, decals and works great on Tumblers.
- Oracal 651 HTS team does not recommended Oracal 651 for wall application because is a permanent adhesive which can damage paint
HTS Recommendation for Project Tools
- HTS Mini Tweedy or Tweedy Lites are a great help with weeding fine lines.