This roomy burlap back sack is great is great for carrying those “grab and go” items you need every day for work or school. Customized in full color it’s a fun and useful promotional item or personalized gift!
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 385 – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 1:00 – 1:15 minutes
– pressure – Medium
1. Position the foam inside the bag.
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate
using repositionable spray.
3. Place the transfer and substrate into the press (transfer on top of
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
5. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
6. After the dwell time is complete lift the heat press carefully remove
scratch/butcher paper gently.
Use heat resistant gloves if necessary – the items will be very hot.
7. Remove transfer from substrate.
8. Let cool then sublimate the 2nd side.