Imprintable puzzles give you the freedom to create wall art out of your favorite photos and images. Great for personalized gifts. The puzzle comes wrapped in plastic shrink wrap.
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 1:15-1:30 seconds
– pressure – light to medium
1. Tape the pieces of the puzzle together on the back with heat tape.
2. Place the substrate face down onto the transfer face up.
3. Tape two ends of the substrate to the transfer using the heat tape.
4. Flip the transfer and substrate over and place in the press onto the paper
towel (transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and coaster.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
8. Tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends.