Heat press settings:
– temperature – 390 degrees F
– dwell time – 1:00 – 1:15 minutes
– pressure – light to medium
1. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate
using heat tape.
2. Place the transfer and substrate into the press (transfer on top of
3. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
4. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
5. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
6. Remove transfer from substrate.
To do the other side of the bottle opener simply repeat settings used above
for first side.