This polyester fabric is wrinkle resistant with minimal light reflection. Both sides are sublimatable.
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 390 degrees F
– dwell time – 1:00
– pressure – medium
1. Spray the transfer lightly with repositionable spray.
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
3. Place the substrate onto the press – transfer should be on top of the
4. Place a large sheet of scratch paper or teflon over the transfer.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary – the items will be very