White 16 oz. Stainless Steel Polar Camel Pints feature double-wall, vacuum insulation with a clear slider lid. They are 2X heat and cold resistant compared to other tumblers. Polar Camels are made from 18/8 gauge stainless (18% chromium/8% nickel) – also known as Type 304 Food Grade.
– temperature – 380-400 degrees F
– dwell time – 5 to 6 minutes
– pressure – light to medium
1. Position transfer onto the substrate using heat tape to secure the transfer
to the substrate.
2. Cut a piece of scratch paper to tape over your artwork transfer this
protects your wrap from ink.
3. Use the silicone wrap to secure the transfer to the Polar Camel start
wrapping the Polar Camel by stretching and rolling the silicone over top of
itself. Make sure to start wrap in a non-artwork area to prevent a line in
4. Put a piece of heat tape around silicone wrapped Polar Camel to secure wrap
(may need long pieces of tape).
5. Place Polar Camel in oven with recommended settings listed above.
6. Pull from oven and remove wrap and paper. Caution contents will be hot
use heat resistant gloves for safety.