9 1/4″ x 7 3/4″ Rectangle Sublimatable Neoprene Mouse Pad
Create your own custom mousepads to promote your business – there’s no wrong way to create personalized mousepad! Whitetop and neoprene rubber bottom for comfort in use.
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 1:15 to 1:30
– pressure – light to medium
1. Lint roll the substrate to remove stray fibers.
2. Spray the transfer with repositionable spray.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary – the items will be very