4″ x 4″ Sublimatable Square Desk Clock Kit with Stand
These hardboard wall tabletop desk clocks are easy to use. Not only will a customized clock be the finishing touch to any room in your house or business, but it will also make a treasured gift, that is both functional and memorable. Includes sublimatable face, hands, motor, and hanging hook.
– temperature – 400 degrees F if using a convection oven (recommended).
– dwell time – 6:00 – 8:00 minutes (depending on the oven type)
– The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the oven brand and model ink and paper and
– Convection ovens are recommended over traditional ovens for even
distribution of heat.
– Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F before placing the shot glass into the
1. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
2. Tape two ends of the transfer. Make sure to start and end the transfer in
between where the white area starts and ends.
3. Place the substrate and transfer into the shrink wrap sleeve
4. Using the heat gun carefully direct hot air onto the shrink wrap evenly
until the shrink wrap has conformed all around the shot glass
5. Using the oven settings above place the glass in the oven upside down. If
placing multiple shot glasses leave space between each to allow for proper
heat & air circulation.
6. Remove items from the oven after the appropriate dwell time using heat
resistant gloves if necessary – the items will be very hot.
7. Remove the shrink wrap and the transfer and put in front of a fan to cool.