Sublimatable License plate frames are the perfect complement to cars, trucks, and motorcycles
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 1 – 1:15 minutes
– pressure – light to medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
1. If the substrate has a protective coating remove this.
2. Place the substrate onto the transfer.
3. Tape two ends of the substrate to the transfer using the heat tape.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press (transfer under substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and substrate.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
8. Tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends.