2″ x 3″ White Sublimatable Aluminum Book Mark with Radius Corners. Features a slot at the top to hold a book’s page. Bottom has radius corners. Made in the USA.
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 40-45 seconds
– pressure – light
1. Remove the protective plastic coating if any from the substrate
2. Place the metal face down onto the transfer face up.
3. Tape two ends of the metal to the transfer using the heat tape.
4. Place the transfer and metal in the press onto the paper towel (transfer
face up metal on top of transfer face down)
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and metal.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
8. Tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends.