HTS Sublimation Coffee Mugs are customized for various DIY creativities, you can print anything on it through heat press! Perfect for creating photo mugs, promotions, graduation gifts, weddings, personal keepsakes, artwork showcasing, and any creative job you may want with your wrap heat press machine.
11 oz. or 15oz Black/White Sublimatable Ceramic Mug with white stripe.
Mug heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– Press time – 1:30 – (see the press manufacturer for recommended
time for ceramic mug)
– pressure – light to medium
1. cut your transfers so that the transfer is slightly larger vertically than
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
3. Tape two ends of the transfer near the handle of the mug using the heat
4. Wrap a piece of scratch paper around the transfer and mug taping if
6. Center the mug in the mug press.
7. Close the mug press using the mug heat press settings above.
8. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
9. Tear off the scratch paper and the transfer and place in front of fan for