4″ x 6″ Sublimatable Ceramic Photo Frame. Overall Size 6 1/4″ x 10 1/8″ x 5/8″
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– time – 5:30 minutes
– pressure – light/medium
1. Wipe the substrate with lint-free cloth to remove any debris if
2. Position the substrate face down onto the transfer.
3. Tape two ends of the substrate to the transfer using the heat tape.
4. Place thin piece of scratch paper/butcher paper onto Nomex Pad to protect
pad from blow-back ink).
5. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the Nomex Pad (transfer
is under the frame face up; the frame is on top face down).
6. Place the teflon sheet/scratch paper over the transfer and substrate.
7. Press the items using the settings listed above.
8. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
9. Tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends and allow several
minutes to cool.