3.25″ x 7″ Gloss White Rectangle Garden Stake
These extrerior grade aluminum building signs are UV-resistant, easy to clean and have a consistent, high-gloss finish. They are great for retail signage, address numbers, decor and personalized home gifts. Expected life is up to 3 years for sign-based art and up to 2 years for photography-based art.
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 40-45 seconds
– pressure – light to medium
1. Place the metal face down onto the transfer face up.
2. Tape two ends of the Garden Stake to the transfer using the heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and Garden Stake in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer face up garden stake on top of transfer face down)
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and metal.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
7. Tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends.