16″ x 8″ Gloss White Natural Wood Edge Coat Hanger with 3 Silver Hooks
This sublimation-friendly coat hanger offers a large area that is perfect for personalization. The coat hanger offers three polished silver double hooks.
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – depends on size – see below
– pressure – medium
2:45 – 3:00 minutes
1. Remove the protective plastic coating if any from the substrate.
2. spray the transfer with 3M75 and position the the
substrate onto the transfer.
3. Place the items onto the paper towel – substrate face up transfer on
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and metal.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
7. Roll the transfer away from the substrate.
8. Once cool clean surface of substrate with lighter fluid or rubbing
alcohol to remove any adhesive residue.