11″ x 5″ Gloss White Sublimatable Keyhanger with 4 Silver Hooks
This sublimation-friendly coat hanger offers a large area that is perfect for personalization. The coat hanger offers four silver hooks. Bevel and edge are matte black.
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 385 degrees F
– dwell time – 1 min & 45 seconds – 2 minutes
– pressure – medium
1. Remove the protective plastic coating if any from the substrate
2. Use soft paper towel with lighter fluid on it and then wipe face and edges
of front of plaque to remove any excess foil residue
3. Lightly spray transfer with repositionable adhesive spray
4. Adhere transfer to plaque
5. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
8. Remove transfer from plaque
9. Once cool use soft paper towel with lighter fluid to remove excess spray
adhesive from plaque