Gloss White Hardboard Round Coaster with Cork Back. Size 3.75″ Diameter x .125″. Made in the USA.
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 50 seconds to 1:10 minutes
– pressure – light to medium
1. Remove the protective plastic coating if any from the substrate.
2. Align the substrate onto the transfer.
3. Tape two sides of the substrate to the transfer using the heat tape.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and substrate.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
8. Remove the transfer by tearing the transfer in half opposite the taped