6″ x 9″ Sublimatable Flat Mini Clipboard
Great for dry erase! Coaches and teachers alike will love the dry erase feature of our sublimation clipboards. All include a clip that is attached with pop rivets after sublimating. These make excellent personalized gifts for students, children, almost anyone!
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 390 degrees F
– dwell time – 1:45 seconds
– pressure – medium
1. Remove the protective plastic coating from the substrate.
2. Place the board under the heat of the press for 60 seconds do not bring
the platen down.
3. If using repositionable spray spray the transfer and position the the
substrate onto the transfer.
4. If using heat tape position the clipboard onto the transfer and tape two
ends of the clipboard to the transfer.
5. Place the items onto the scatch paper – substrate face up transfer on
6. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and metal.
7. Press the items using the settings listed above.
8. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
9. If using heat tape tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends.
If using re-positionable spray roll the transfer from the substrate.