9 1/2″ x 12″ Subli Portfolio Fold Over Flap Front Cover with Note Pad
Smooth white sublimation fabric on the front with gray canvas. Inside cover has a large flap and 2 pockets to hold loose papers, cards, etc and an elastic loop to hold a pen. It comes with a note pad.
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 390 degrees F
– dwell time – 1:20 – 1:40 minutes
– pressure – light to medium
1. Place a strip of heat tape onto the gray fabric next to the sublimatable
panel. The tape will prevent ink from bleeding onto the fabric.
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate
using heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and substrate into the press (transfer on top of
substrate). Place only the cover into the press leaving the back side hanging
off the side of the press.
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
5. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
7. Remove transfer from substrate.
8. To prevent warping place the substrate under something heavy while it