4″ x 4″ Square Sublimatable Burlap Square 6-Coaster Set
Sublimatable Burlap has a simple, rustic look and takes sublimation ink beautifully
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 385 – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 1:00 – 1:15 minutes
– pressure – Light/Medium
1. Place down a couple layers of soft paper towel.
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate
using heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and substrate into the press (transfer on top of
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
5. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
7. Remove transfer from substrate.