- Applications: Indoor and outdoor use for decals on solid surfaces.
- Thickness: 3 mil
- Durability: 5-6 years
- Film Type: Calendered
- Release Liner: Silicone coated paper stronger hold for better weeding experience.
- Adhesive: Clear acrylic pressure sensitive permanent adhesive
Instructions for Applications
- Create design and place vinyl color/shinny side up on your mat.
- Tip- For adhesive vinyl you do not mirror your project.
- Cut design and weed vinyl.
- Prep the surface of your product by spraying with glass cleaner and wiping with a soft cloth.
- Place transfer tape over your design and varnish the design to the transfer tape.
- Position your design on your product and press down firmly. Use a craft scraper to smooth out design.
- Peel up the transfer tape leaving the vinyl design on the product.
- Tip – Use a hairdryer to remove stubborn bubbles. Adding heat to the design will soften the adhesive.
- Materials come in solid colors and over all patterns.
- Best used for outdoor products; boards, metal signs, decals and works great on Tumblers.
- HTS team does not recommend for wall application because is is a permanent adhesive which can damage paint
HTS Recommendation for Project Tools
- HTS Mini Tweedy or Tweedy Lites are a great help with weeding fine lines.