- Size: 12″ x 12″
- Thickness 90-micron PVC
- Material outdoor durability is 3 to 5 years
- Material work only on hard surfaces
Instructions for Application
- Create design and place vinyl color/shiny side up on your mat.
- Cut design and weed vinyl.
- Prep the surface of your product by spraying with glass cleaner and wiping with a soft cloth.
- Place transfer tape over your vinyl design and smooth with crafting tool scraper.
- Place design and place on your product in the area of choice.
- Press the design on the product and smooth with a tool scraper.
- Once pressed on, peel up the transfer tape leaving the vinyl design on the product.
- Tip for HTS Adhesive Vinyl – Use a hairdryer to remove stubborn bubbles. Adding heat to the design will soften the adhesive.
Product Details HTS Vinyl
- Materials can be used with multiple cutting machines
- Cricut Machines: Personal, Create, Expression – Speed: Medium / Pressure: Medium / Blade: 3
- Cricut Expression 2 – Speed: Medium / Pressure: 3 / Blade: 4
- Cricut Imagine – Speed: Medium / Pressure: 3 / Blade: 3
- Cricut Explore- Dial: Custom/ Select: Premium Vinyl Permanent
- Cricut Maker – Select: Browse materials / Select Premium Vinyl Permanent
- Silhouette Cameo – Speed: 5/ Pressure: 6 / Blade 1
- Best used for outdoor products; boards, metal signs, decals and works great on tumblers.