Silver 16 oz. Stainless Steel Polar Camel Pints feature double-wall, vacuum insulation with a clear slider lid. They are 2X heat and cold resistant compared to other tumblers. Polar Camels are made from 18/8 gauge stainless (18% chromium/8% nickel) – also known as Type 304 Food Grade.
Mug heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 6 – 7 minutes (see the press manufacturer for recommended dwell
time for ceramic stein if available)
– pressure – light to medium
1. Cut your transfers so that the transfer fits inside the middle four
vertical inches .
2. Position transfer onto the substrate using heat tape on the ends to secure
the transfer to the substrate.
3. Wrap a piece of scratch paper around the transfer taping if necessary.
4. Add the thermal pad around the scratch paper and transfer.
5. Center the transfer mug and thermal pad in the mug press.
6. Close the mug press using the mug heat press settings above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.
8. Dip the stein into warm water.
9. Once cool enough to handle remove from water and remove the transfer and
on contents will be hot
use heat resistant gloves for safety.