One side has 9 individual white rectangles made of full-color sublimation panels. The soft, customized throw could be used as a decoration or a memorable keepsake gift. The fringe on this blanket is multi-colored, mainly brown and white.
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 1:00 to 1:15
– pressure – medium
1. Spray the transfer with repositionable spray.
2. Position a piece of larger scratch paper underneath the substrate and
make sure that all areas of the press are clean or covered to prevent grease
and dirt from touching the substrate.
3. Place the blanket onto the press making sure that a white panel is
centered in the press.
4. Position the transfer onto the substrate.
5. Place a large sheet of scratch paper over the transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary – the items will be very
8. Move the blanket to center a new blank panel and repeat steps 1 through 8