HTS Glow in the Dark will add fun and glow to any craft project! Our luminescent ink combinations “charge” in regular light then “glow” in reduced light. With textile applications from tee shirts to Halloween costumes, HTS Glow in the dark vinyl will standout on any project.
Glow HTV Instructions for Heat Press Application
- Create design and place your setting to mirror in your design space.
- Tip: By mirroring your design you are flipping the placement so when you place the design down it is right side up.
- Place color shiny side down on your mat. Dull side (no color) is facing up during cutting.
- Cut design and weed vinyl.
- Place item on the heat press and put your vinyl design in the area you want to press.
- Place a cover sheet (Teflon paper or Parchment paper) over your design and press with medium pressure at 300°F – 315°F for 15 seconds.
- Open press, allow design to cool and cold peel application sheet in 1 pull for best results
- Remove product from press.
- Tip for Material – For best glow results place finished product in sunlight or under a bright light for 2 hours to achieve the best glow.