If you purchase multiple designs, they will likely be shipped to you in a roll format.
Digital Heat Transfer Information:
- Most popular garment heat transfer and most versatile
- Suitable for cotton, poly-cotton and polyester fabrics, leather, nylon and much more
- You can press light or dark colors.
- Washing instructions: Follow washing instructions per shirt. But not tumble dry at high heat.
Digital Transfers Settings (You will get a transfer to press to a shirt)
**Must use a Heat Press or Cricut Press**
How To Apply
- Heat Press Setting 315 Fahrenheit
- Medium Pressure
- Place the garment on platen, heat press for 3-5 seconds or until there is no more steam to remove wrinkles and moisture. Ensure there are no obstructions such as buttons, pockets, or seams
- Place the transfer on the garment.
- Heat Press for 15 seconds
- Cold Peel
- After transfer is removed place a parchment paper over the design and press for 15 seconds.
- You have a finished product