Heat Transfer Source is proud to introduce HTS Matte Chrome vinyl materials! These materials are part of the Heat Transfer Source private label line of adhesive vinyl materials. Each color will give your projects a unique finish with a bold display of color.
- Size: 12″ x 12″ per sheet
- 14 different colors
- Thickness 90-micron PVC
- Material outdoor durability is 3 to 5 years
- Material work only on hard surfaces
Instructions for Application
- Create design and place vinyl color/shiny side up on your mat.
- Cut design and weed vinyl.
- Prep the surface of your product by spraying with glass cleaner and wiping with a soft cloth.
- Place transfer tape over your vinyl design and smooth with crafting tool scraper.
- Place design and place on your product in the area of choice.
- Press the design on the product and smooth with a tool scraper.
- Once pressed on, peel up the transfer tape leaving the vinyl design on the product.
- Tip for HTS Matte Chrome Adhesive Vinyl – Use a hairdryer to remove stubborn bubbles. Adding heat to the design will soften the adhesive.
Product Details HTS Matte Chrome Vinyl
- Product is sold in an assortment of solid colors.
- Materials can be used with multiple cutting machines
- Cricut Machines: Personal, Create, Expression – Speed: Medium / Pressure: Medium / Blade: 3
- Cricut Expression 2 – Speed: Medium / Pressure: 3 / Blade: 4
- Cricut Imagine – Speed: Medium / Pressure: 3 / Blade: 3
- Cricut Explore- Dial: Custom/ Select: Premium Vinyl Permanent
- Cricut Maker – Select: Browse materials / Select Premium Vinyl Permanent
- Silhouette Cameo – Speed: 5/ Pressure: 6 / Blade 1
- Best used for outdoor products; boards, metal signs, decals and works great on tumblers.
- HTS team does not recommended this material for wall application because is a permanent adhesive which can damage paint.
HTS Recommendation for Project Tools
- HTS Mini Tweedy or Tweedy Lites are a great help with weeding fine lines