- Cut your design in a Reverse or Mirror Cut.
- CUT with the adhesive side facing upwards and plastic carrier facing down
- Weed/pick out/remove all excess & unwanted
- Place design on garment - sticky glue side will hold it in place. Press it at 300F for 10 seconds and hot peel.
- CUT a piece of foil that is slightly larger than the Adhesive design.
- CAREFULLY place foil over the Adhesive design and make sure it is completely covered. Place a cover sheet over design and heat apply. Temperature: 300°F for 10 seconds and cold peel
- You Have a finished Product
Turn garments inside out. Machine wash on delicate cycle. Wash cold, hang dry. Do not bleach.
Do not dry clean. Do not iron over design.
Heat Foil Mystery Box
This stuff is amazing. We have been making shirts all weekend. My grandchildren love all of the designs. Great product.