- Cut your design in a Reverse or Mirror Cut.
- Weed/pick out/remove all excess & unwanted 123Flex material.
- Place design on garment - sticky glue side will hold it in place.
- Cover your design with a teflon sheet
- Set Heat press to 285-315 degrees Fahrenheit
- Apply heat for 3-12 seconds w/Medium pressure
- Cold or Hot Peel
Machine wash using mild detergent.
Do not use bleach. Dry at a normal
dryer setting on household machines.
Do not iron directly onto this material.
As a new vinyl crafter I ordered and received and immediately started, I was happy at how easy this product is to weed and iron on. highly recommended for newbies and seasoned crafters LOVE THIS STUFF
This has quickly became my favorite matte htv to use. The quality of it and how well it holds up is amazing and makes it even better for the price!